Even though we Chicagoans have experienced some serious rain, temperature changes, and flooding this week, I am optimistic that picnic season will, in fact, be here soon. To celebrate, I have sewed wine totes for friends and family.
These wine totes use many different pattern combinations from my first two fabric collections, Spring Promise and Animal Parade. From left to right:
1. Body: Ava in turquoise Handles: Chainlink in green Liner (not shown): Spring Floral in turquoise.
2. Body: Tulip in orange Handles: Spring Floral in orange Liner (not shown): Country Garden in yellow.
3. Body: Tapestry in purple Handles: Tulip in lavender Liner (not shown): Loki in pink.
4. Body: Loki in gold Handles: Buds in turquoise Liner (shown below): Tapestry in green.
5. Body: Flutter in green Handles: Star Floral in brown Liner (not shown): Flower Paisley in pink.
I love this tote pattern. It is by Atkinson Designs and I found it at Island Quilter, a wonderful quilt shop on Vashon Island, WA.
The pattern comes with a lunch tote option, so I bought insulated liner so I can make that as well. Each version of the pattern has different pockets. The wine tote has exterior pockets on the side, and is divided inside so that your two wine bottles don’t clank together too much. So cute!!!